A wooden cabin dollhouse with character and charm, that feels like a home without having to add too many trimmings. 3 windows and a functional door. Hickory door opens inward and outward, and closes with a satisfying 'click' of the built-in magnetic closure. Roof opens on one side for plenty of access inside the dollhouse. Closed cabin roof makes it very tidy when not in use.
Heirloom-quality construction: built like your grandpa built it; one log at a time!
*Allow up to 10 days for your cabin to be built.
- Hardwood: cabin is built with alder
- Door and window trim are made from hickory
- Acrylic windows
- Full grain leather handles, roof hinge, & corner covers
- Brass door handle
Each Cabin is unique, due to the variations in wood and how the wood reacts to the natural stain. Handcrafted in Highland, Utah.
- Lower cabin section: 20" L x 16" W x 9" H
- Complete cabin (including roof): 20.875" L x 18.25" W x 14.25" H
- Inside dimensions: 17.75" L x 13.625" W x 13.25" H
- Threaded rod runs through each corner.
- Individual logs are secured with glue & nails throughout.
- Chicago screws that secure the handles, & door handle are locked & sealed with Loctite Threadlocker so they cannot be loosened or taken out.
- Roof & trusses are treated with natural vinegar stain.
- Leather hinges & corner covers are glued and nailed down.